With the advent of cheaper flights, people are navigating the globe more freely and therefore forming multinational relationships.
These give rise to family law disputes which can cover married and unmarried couples, specifically with regard to their children. Such cases involve arguments over whether the children should live in the UK or abroad.
We have experience in dealing with these complex international family cases to include the following:
- Internal relocation of children within the UK
- International relocation outside the UK
- Jurisdiction disputes
- Registration of English court orders abroad
- Recognition of foreign marriages
- Financial remedies for UK based spouses after a foreign divorce